The Outreach Network of Gene Drive Research is pleased to announce that Revive & Restore is the latest organization to join the Network. Revive & Restore is a leading conservation organization promoting the incorporation of genetic tools into standard conservation practice to rescue endangered and extinct species. Revive & Restore is developing a spectrum of applications for these new tools that range from providing innovative genetic insights and rescue tools for persistent conservation challenges to reversing the inexorable demise of critically imperilled species.
Welcome to the Network, Revive & Restore!
- 14 August 2020 Malaria parasites resistant to artemisinin found in Africa for the first time
- 31 July 2020 Why consider using gene drive to control insects?
- 23 July 2020 World Economic Forum to discuss the business response to malaria and COVID-19
- 20 July 2020 Keeping countries free from flesh-eating worms
- 13 July 2020 Want to know how the fight against malaria is progressing in the Asia Pacific region?