The Outreach Network of Gene Drive Research is pleased to announce that Revive & Restore is the latest organization to join the Network. Revive & Restore is a leading conservation organization promoting the incorporation of genetic tools into standard conservation practice to rescue endangered and extinct species. Revive & Restore is developing a spectrum of applications for these new tools that range from providing innovative genetic insights and rescue tools for persistent conservation challenges to reversing the inexorable demise of critically imperilled species.
Welcome to the Network, Revive & Restore!
- 21 February 2020 Nominations for The MIDORI Prize for Biodiversity are now open!
- 19 February 2020 Open webinar series: Using the UN Biodiversity Lab to Support National Conservation Goals
- 17 February 2020 EFSA starts public consultation on gene drive organisms
- 14 February 2020 CBD to hold consultations on sustainable use of biological diversity
- 10 February 2020 CBD SBSTTA and SBI dates confirmed!