This week, The Lancet Commission on Malaria Eradication published its report Malaria Eradication within a Generation: Ambitious, Achievable, and Necessary, which argues that it is still possible to eradicate malaria by 2050. The publication stresses the need for innovative tools to accelerate the fight against the disease, complementing the tools currently available. The report launch event, called Malaria Eradication Within a Generation, will be on September 12, in London. You can register for it here. The event will also be available for live stream from 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm (BST).
Join experts to discuss how malaria can be eradicated by 2050
- 22 May 2020 Finding Solutions in Nature
- 11 May 2020 Can a microbe stop the malaria parasite?
- 5 May 2020 APMEN launches new webinar series on malaria vector-control methods
- 1 May 2020 The Malaria Endgame: watch the video now!
- 27 April 2020 From Pandemic* to Endemic*…